Your first steps: Entering into an insolvency procedure is not a decision that you should take lightly. For every decision you make, there will inevitably be consequences. It is important you explore every option to benefit you and the people you owe money to.
It is important to remember…
– If you are facing financial difficulties, take action. Simply ignoring your financial problems or hoping they will somehow go away will not solve anything and is likely to make things worse.
– There are a number of organizations that can help and much of this help is free.
– Sharing your problems will relieve the stress on you. Speak to friends and family about your situation. Consider also your church group, community organization or any clubs you may belong to. These organizations may be able to help.
– There are alternatives to formal insolvency procedure.
– Always get a second opinion from a professional before you make any major changes or financial arrangements. For example, a deal offered to you may have some consequences you may not be fully aware of. This applies particularly to deals involving debt consolidation or changes to your mortgage.
Contact Rumanek & Company Ltd. for more information on bankruptcy and debt solutions. Or please fill out the free bankruptcy evaluation form. To learn more please visit our YouTube Channel. Rumanek & Company have been helping individuals and families overcome debt for more than 25 years.